TPB-40 pneumatic pavement breaker is a tool powered by compressed air. In turn, the compressed air is distributed to both ends of the cylinder block to make the hammer body reciprocate impact the end of the drill, chisel the drill into the concrete layer, and cause it to split into blocks.
Paving breakers are used in road construction and building foundation work site and are used to break high-strength concrete.
- High Durability Long Life:
- Alloy steel forged parts provide maximum durability.
- Original front head design for high durability.
- Removable bushing to protect wear of front head.
- Ergonomic Series Available:
- Anti-vibration handle is available for workers’ healthcare.
- Forged latch retainer for quick chisel change.
- 4 bolts handle type for low running cost
|Percussive frequency||1250 B.P.M||2000 B.P.M||18.3 Hz||1050 B.P.M||1400 B.P.M||1400 B.P.M|
|Air consumption||1.0m³/min||1.1 m³/min||0.63Mpa||1.6 m³/min||2.0 m³/min||2.2 m³/min|
|bit head size||Φ26*80||Φ26*80||Φ32*152||Φ25*108||Φ32*152||Φ32*152|