The SK-10 air pick is a hand-held pneumatic tool powered by compressed air The reciprocating motion of the plug makes the pick continuously hit the working target SK-10 gas pick is for use in Mining, road building, etc The pneumatic pick is composed of a pneumatic distribution mechanism, an impact mechanism, and a pickaxe.
Crushing asphalt, concrete, and rock, as well as mining, bridge, road, and municipal construction use
Breaking concrete, breaking permafrost, breaking the ice; road repair, planing pits, trenching; mining soft rock, coal mining, etc. Replacement attachments can be used for such as loading and unloading track pins and other construction work that requires impact is more flexible and lighter than similar products, suitable for all-around work, especially in small working spaces, upward or ascent. It is also very popular as an air shovel.
- High durability and long life
- Durable forging body, long service life.
- Replaceable bushing prevents cylinder wear.
- Simple to operate and maintain
- The automatic push-up mechanism is, smooth operation.
- Lightweight, easy to operate.
- Simple structure, few parts, and easy maintenance.
|Brazing tail specification(MM)||R24*70|
|Air tube size(MM)||19|